Sunday 3 January 2016

2016 goals!


I must admit 2015 was a pretty great year for me, I achieved a lot of life goals last year including
- getting married
- visiting 6 countries
- finally getting to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and trying Pumpkin Juice for the first time ( I spend the entire time there squealing with excitement)
-finding a great personal trainer
- trying a Disney Cruise ( I'm hooked)
- swimming with dolphins
- visiting a live volcano

Many great adventures were had in 2015 and I am looking forward to sharing them all with you, however right now I want to focus on the future and how I would like 2016 to look for me.

Here are my 2016 goals

1) learn new things
I love writing but my computer knowledge is limited, when it comes to navigating around the Oasis website I'm an expert but when it comes to coding/blogging/editing I am a complete beginner. I am hoping that this year (and this blog) is going to really help me learn a little more how to code.
I also want to learn some other things too, I received a very unusual ( but appreciated) Christmas gift of a Ukulele ( it's sooo cute.) I'm looking forward to learning how to pluck one or two strings correctly play it.

2) have more adventures and travel more
I was very lucky last year to visit a few places on my bucket list. This year I have Canada and Alaska in my sights. I also want to have a few smaller but equally as exciting adventures to look forward to. I am going to visit the Chocolate Hotel in Bournemouth soon and have suggested to Matt that we should climb Ben Nevis (eep!)

3)look after myself more
I really need to start looking after myself more, that means going to the gym REGUALLRY eating healthy (sadly chocolate doesn't count) and making sure I get enough sleep. I have developed a really had habit of going to bed far too late then spending an extra hour on my phone surfing the web and it must stop!

4) Declutter
I always look at other bloggers home decors with envy so this year I am going to focus on getting my house to look amazing and that means throwing out all the junk. I also need to do a huge wardrobe raid and donate those hidden clothes to a charity shop.


What goals have you set yourself this year? I'd love to hear all about them!

love Chlo
xXx
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© What Chlo Told | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig